Saturday, December 07, 2013

- Review - Love Is by Cassandra Lewis



After years of kissing frogs, neither Rafael or Matthew are on the lookout for their prince but when their siblings cause their paths to cross, fate steps in...After all, everyone deserves a happy ever after!








I received an ARC for an Honest Review

5 Stars!!!!

This was my first M/M romance, so I wasn’t sure what to expect.  This is a spin off novel from the Mr. Right Trilogy, that tells us Rafe and Matthews story.  Rafe is Rosie’s brother and Matthew is her Ex, Micheals brother.

For everyone that has read the Mr. Right triology, this story takes place around the same time as Mr. Right.  If you haven’t read the trilogy, that’s ok but this book does contain a couple of spoilers to that.   

Rafe and Matthew have had bad luck with relationships and not sure if they will ever get their fairy tale ending.  When they meet at their siblings engagement party they had an instant connection. Throughout the story, they had their ups and downs. My heart broke for them on more than one occasion, but I thoroughly enjoyed this story. 

Cassandra did an fantastic job portraying their beautiful love story.   



- Amazon


"Writing is my happy place, my escape and my chance to truly express myself. When I develop a character, I commit to them, and to their life, they become real to me and I become as lost in my writing as I do when reading a good book"
Cassandra P Lewis was born on 1st June 1984 in Birmingham, England.
The youngest daughter of Pauline & Alan Lewis, the family relocated to Staffordshire in 1999 to run a pub.
Cassie always harboured a passion for creative writing but was held back by a lack of confidence, inspired by her father's terminal cancer in 2012, she decided that life was too short for regrets and set about writing her first novel, Meeting Mr Write.

Cassie lives in Derbyshire with her fiance Aaron and their dog Busby



No comments:

Post a Comment